chjl 发表于 2012-5-12 23:02:01

WIN7下 精灵浏览器,点游戏,自动弹出IE,而且是未登录状态

WIN7下精灵浏览器,点游戏,自动弹出IE,而且是未登录状态,切到精灵,精灵新建了一个空白页面

926723671 发表于 2012-7-11 08:09:29

China Japan held the thirteenth round of strategic

xinhuanettokyo 11 june, chinese vice foreign minister zhang zhijun on 10 and 11 with the japanese foreign ministry affairs minister kenichiro sasae held here on the thirteenth china-japan strategic dialogue,air jordans, and in 11 met with japanese foreign minister xuanba hikaruichiro.
both sides emphatically how to fall in new condition correctly grasp and china-japan relations a candid and in-depth exchange of views.zhang zhijun said,cheap air jordans, in days as the region and the country of great influence in the world,christian louboutin, should hold the world situation, conform to the trend of the times, abide by the four political documents between the two principles and spirit,cheap air jordans shoes, properly handle sensitive issues, promote the healthy and stable development of bilateral relations.
the current sino-japanese relations are facing important opportunities for development, is also facing severe challenges.as long as it is conducive to enhancing political mutual trust,louboutin chaussures, promote mutually beneficial cooperation matters,cheap jordans, we must actively to do; as long as there is a damaged the political foundation of bilateral relations and the friendship thing,jordans shoes, should check stoutly, in order to safeguard the overall situation of sino-japanese relations.
the japanese say, japan-china relations on both sides is one of the most important bilateral relationship.japan attaches importance to china in the asia pacific and the world plays an important role in the development of china,air jordan, japan is the opportunity, would like to make joint efforts with china,jordan pas cher, properly handle the problems between the two countries,louboutin pas cher, deepen china-japan strategic relations of mutual benefit.
related articles:

the-back-row /index.php/2012/05/28/

eocwiki.atlanta247 /index.php?title=user:011151637

wiki.outwar /wiki/user:969974420#remember_me_once_happiness

i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you.

我本非凡 发表于 2012-7-11 09:37:21

看不懂~!!完全不懂。

ws521ff 发表于 2012-7-27 02:50:18

不错,顶的人不多啊,快点继续
页: [1]
查看完整版本: WIN7下 精灵浏览器,点游戏,自动弹出IE,而且是未登录状态